Saturday, March 29, 2008


Welcome to our blog. This is my first attempt to blog so we will see if I can do it. I am taking a class from my idol...Becky Van Hofwegen on digital scrapbooking in Photoshop Elements. It is fun to learn new things and this is my first page. Although I don't yet find it as relaxing as the traditional method of scrapbooking I like the way it looks and how easy it is to blow up and crop pictures. Hopefully I won't look back at this in 10 years and hate it as much as I do my first scrapbook layouts that I made 10 years ago!-ha!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Shona, your blog looks great! You're just rockin' on your layouts! And Idol...that's a rather storng term...but thanks, I'm so honored and blushing! :)

one blessed mama said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE BLOG!! YOUR PAGES LOOK PERFECT!!
SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT!
-TRAC :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks great! The new scrapbook pages look good too! Way to go!
Have fun!