
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Last day of Basketball
Today is Hailey's last basketball game. It has been a lot of fun and she has really enjoyed herself and grown as a player....she is so haphazard as she plays....it is hilarious to watch her! She loves to play defense and has had the whistle blown several times for stealing the ball from the other team (you can't do that in the YMCA league). She is always right in the middle of the action and loves to get the rebound....even though she is one of the shortest little pipsqueaks out there! We are glad she has her own thing to succeed at! And Coach Lisa is awesome!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Shona!!!
SOOO glad I linked to your blog via Tracy's! It's so great to "catch up" with your family.
And I love your haircut! So very cute.
I'm gonna be watchin' you now... you're on my blog list!
Post a Comment