Thursday, January 1, 2009

The first week of December '08


Hailey got the only thing she wanted for her birthday.....an American girl bitty baby. I guess we did things backwards because she already has two of the dolls for older girls but this is all she wanted and we think it is so sweet to see her have such a love for babies....this girl will be a great babysitter in a few years! Hailey also got a jewelry box from her aunt and uncle because she is gonna get her ears pierced as soon as Jeff is done working 90+ hours a week at BP!








Hailey turned 8 on Dec. 6 and we had a very big party for her....she just has so many friends! It was hard for her to pick who to invite! We had a luau theme (in December no less)....took the girls swimming to homestead and then back here for pizza and crafts....it is a very special memory for Hailey and Jeff and I feel very blessed that she has such wonderful friends!

















Micah and I have had lots of fun doing Christmas crafts for "school" We have done a lot of painting and making decorations to hang around our house. He loves to do crafts!
















I did a photoshoot with my nephew as a surprise for Loren and Jeannie for Christmas....it is so fun to have surprises!

No comments: