
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow!
We got some major snow over Christmas! This first picture is of our patio furniture (not that you could tell by looking at it) Jeff and the kids were delighted! I love the picture of Micah in the front yard in the snow...it looks like he is nearly standing on the roof! Wow.....they had so much fun playing in it....I was disappointed that I couldn't scoop the driveway or pull the kids around in it. Hopefully we will get more snow after I have been cleared by the Dr. to begin regular activities! But the kids had fun with each other, with Jeff, and of course with our neighbors! Sadie even enjoyed the snow but was scared of it at first....I had to kick her out of the garage to get her outside the first time...after that there was no stopping her! The snow in the backyard was almost up to her collar! Good thing she got so big the past few months...otherwise we might have lost her in the 2 feet of snow in our back yard!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment