Monday, March 2, 2009

Digi in Deep!

I started a new class today called Digi in Deep. I think it is good timing for me as I have a lot of reflecting to do....particularly on relationships and where God wants me to serve Him most. Hopefully I will have lots of time to journal. I find myself now surrendering to whatever His will is for me and I feel ready to rest in His protecting arms. Anyway...too deep soo sorry!!!!!!!!!!

This class is unreal! Everything on the bottom layout was from this class....starting from scratch! We learned how to make scallops, make our own vector shapes, use the lasso to highlight one area of the focal photo and make an overlay so that one area is brighter than the rest of the picture, make a mask around hard to fit around shapes, to recolor embellishments so it doesn't take the texture away, uhhhhhhh....okay I think I am brain dead!

Well it is time for me to go to puppy school (make up class tonight). Today we walked to Bender and spent several hours there at the dog park (and the kid park)! Next week should be graduation if Sadie does well enough....I will look forward to that!

3 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

I'd LOVE to take this class... hope you have tons of fun in it!

Becky said...

you go girl! you're gonna love it!

tammy said...

I think I need you to teach me some stuff. Maybe you could teach a class after you learn it all.