Monday, March 30, 2009

A visitor for the weekend!

Hailey gets to be the VIB (Very Important Bear) this week at school. She got to take Jimmy, the class bear, home for the weekend. She was so excited to finally be chosen....I think she said there were only three names left in the hat...anyway, Jimmy got to sleep with her (he had his own blankie just like she does)...go to a birthday party with her.....make a new baking creation with her....and meet Sadie.

This weekend was the end of my Digi in Deep class. This was my last layout. It isn't quite finished because I was supposed to scan my fingerprint and put that in white up near my finger on the left side....but our scanner is still not working....I am hoping Epson will call me back soon! Anyway, this was a tough layout and I need to re-watch the video before I feel ready to show any of you how I did this. But there was a lot of neat stuff in it too. My skills have definately grown and what is better...I am caught up to Christmas and I have made dozens of templates! If I can figure out how to post them so that you can download them I will do that. Have a great week everyone!



1 comment:

Melinda said...

These look awesome...I will be watching for your templates. :)
Melinda