Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Micah turns 6

Okay so these pictures are all backwards....so here's his day in review....it ended with a magnificent sunset!

The cake had an accident...oops! Owen still thought it tasted good though!


Micah loved opening his presents....we gave him a Leapster which he has been asking for since he played with a friends at Tulip time!


We had a pool party at Heidi and Andy's....

My Hubby truly is in the air this high...this was no photography trick...I just wish I'd had the camera turned the other way!

Heidi & Andy had a fun little motorized bumper car that the kids enjoyed playing in all afternoon!

Mr. Cool who is now swimming almost well enough to not need a life jacket (as long as mom or dad is close by)!



Papa, Nana, and Owen came all the way from Lynden to help us celebrate Micah's 6th birthday in Wenatchee.

Micah's food requests....I promise I don't normally feed him like this....but...

For Breakfast: Cinnamon rolls

For Lunch: Pizza

For Dinner: Corn Dogs, French Fries, Blueberries, and Raspberries (We made the adults a separate dinner...steak, salad, and chicken kabobs)



He saw balloons at Safeway and of course we had to get him some to match his John Deere themed party!

No comments: