Could there be more opposite choice of clothing? Miss Plain and Simple....and Miss Fashion Statement. Hailey was getting all her jewelry out for the first day and putting ALL of it on...we had to tone down a bit!
And Taylor...just as simple and natural as can be...
I know...I am pressing my luck here....I bet this is the last year Taylor will let me take a picture of her with her teacher! Big 5th grader already!
And little bug a boo couldn't care less.....after all....LIFE IS A PARTY (hopefully Miss Bierlink agrees with this philosophy :-))
Oh mom....I get to sit by two of my friends already and there are two more over there! Seriously...this kid was pumped for all the social experience of the first day!
And the Kindergarteners had one more day before they started school on Tuesday! Micah, Claire, and Landon...all our babies and they all go to Kindergarten this year!
And finally that glorious day came...Micah was off to school to meet Mrs. Thomas and join his class to begin the next 13 year chapter of their lives.....Mom was just fine dropping Micah off...after all he was so excited...who would I be to pull the mood down? So anyway, I dropped him off...and then the moment came....I walked out of the classroom...and realized that I had no one left to hold my hand and be my little buddy! Oh no!!!!! Tears started streaming down my eyes and I realized the need to go to my happy job for a while....Thank goodness for the busyness of being a Preschool Director again...I can still focus my efforts on preschoolers! I have only been home 1 day alone in over five weeks! Otherwise I am busy working, going to bible study, or helping at school. I love it!

We feel incredibly blessed to have our children in the Christian school again this year. It is amazing how God provides for our needs when we take a step out in faith. Actually...every year has been that way...we never think we can pull it off and over and over God has shown such faithfulness to us in ways we NEVER saw coming! I just want to break out in dance write a song...seriously!
Oh mom....I get to sit by two of my friends already and there are two more over there! Seriously...this kid was pumped for all the social experience of the first day!
And the Kindergarteners had one more day before they started school on Tuesday! Micah, Claire, and Landon...all our babies and they all go to Kindergarten this year!
And finally that glorious day came...Micah was off to school to meet Mrs. Thomas and join his class to begin the next 13 year chapter of their lives.....Mom was just fine dropping Micah off...after all he was so excited...who would I be to pull the mood down? So anyway, I dropped him off...and then the moment came....I walked out of the classroom...and realized that I had no one left to hold my hand and be my little buddy! Oh no!!!!! Tears started streaming down my eyes and I realized the need to go to my happy job for a while....Thank goodness for the busyness of being a Preschool Director again...I can still focus my efforts on preschoolers! I have only been home 1 day alone in over five weeks! Otherwise I am busy working, going to bible study, or helping at school. I love it!
We feel incredibly blessed to have our children in the Christian school again this year. It is amazing how God provides for our needs when we take a step out in faith. Actually...every year has been that way...we never think we can pull it off and over and over God has shown such faithfulness to us in ways we NEVER saw coming! I just want to break out in dance write a song...seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment