Micah ran 26 laps (3 1/4 miles)
Mom ran probably close to a half marathon between the three kids :-)
Taylor ran 23 laps (2 7/8 miles)
Micah with his Kindergarten buddy...Cole...I love this picture :-)
Loren just became a Real Estate Agent for Windemere...Way to go Loren! I got to do his photoshoot...this was my favorite picture but he didn't like it...so I guess you will have to ask him for a business card to see the picture he likes best :-)
Play day with sweet friends...Hailey & Jadyn
Emmalee & Taylor
Taylor started squeeking...er...I mean...playing....violin this month! Sorry to our neighbors! I would sure like to ask Mrs. Smit how she can stand listening to all those kids learning to play! I know it will be beautiful some day...It takes a special person to want to be in a room with newbies! Taylor takes her practice time very seriously....I think I need ear plugs!
Play day with sweet friends...Hailey & Jadyn
Emmalee & Taylor
Taylor started squeeking...er...I mean...playing....violin this month! Sorry to our neighbors! I would sure like to ask Mrs. Smit how she can stand listening to all those kids learning to play! I know it will be beautiful some day...It takes a special person to want to be in a room with newbies! Taylor takes her practice time very seriously....I think I need ear plugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment