Today is Ryan and Sara's little girls first birthday....with all they have been through I decided to call Sara and see if she was planning a party. She wasn't feeling up to doing much so I offered to make the cake...at least for a few pictures! She was greatful and we had so much fun. She told me that Alivia likes animals so this is the cake we came up with!.....kitty, puppy, chicks, sheep, and a few pigs! The kids helped me decorate it after church. Happy birthday Alivia!
As a side note...please keep this family in your prayers. They are going through so much with Coleson right now...it overwhelms me to think about how hard this must be one them!

Then we went to mom and dad's for lunch and a family photoshoot. She wanted a new picture for her Christmas card that showed the baby so here it is....pretty good really considering all the small munchkins....I only took 5 or 6 shots too!
No comments:
Post a Comment