Monday, December 21, 2009

1st Week of December Highlights

Hailey bug turned 9! Wow...it is hard to believe this is her last year of single digits. She is such a blessing to our family. We had a great time celebrating her!


Grandma Great was even able to come to her birthday party.

Hamballs!


Had to get a picture of her stockings! LOVE EM! Wish they could make those in adult sizes!

Taylor and her best friend...since Kindergarten at Ebenezer! We hope Kenadi will come to Lynden Christian soon!
Bible Study friends before group one morning....what a blessing these girls have been in my life. It is nice to have a safe place to be yourself...believe me....I am quirky and they still let me come!

Taylor tried out for the solo in her class and got a special part singing....all three girls did a good job and Mrs. Lenssen couldn't decide so they had a trio!

Orchestra....5th grade Christmas program. I have to say I wasn't expecting much but I was very impressed! Mrs. Smit and Mr. Van Sickle deserve a lot of credit...not to mention Mrs. Lenssen..WOW!

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

wow!!
you've been a busy girl!! such great memories! hey, can you email me the picture of us wednesday morning chicks?
bless u.