
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Mama, Can I read my bible when we get home?
Hailey graduated from her 2nd grade Sunday School class on Sunday. It was a precious moment and such a blessing as parents to be a part of such a joyous celebration. Our church is awesome for our kids thanks in part to my good friend Lynda. Children feel loved and they are an active part of our body. The kids did the entire service and each grade had learning presentations. 2nd graders received their bibles and a diploma while pomp and circumstance was playing. There are about 20 kids at our church in her grade. I saw a little boy after church sitting on a stack of chairs mesmorized by his bible. It was so precious! The 2nd graders and their families had cake celebrate. On the way out the door Hailey looked at me and said, "Mama, can I read my bible when we get home?" You better believe it munchkin! She will be able to get out of most any chore she wants by melting my heart with that special question! Sweet girl...congratulations!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment